Monday 2 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR



ima go hard in the paint for 2012. If you aint with me you against me. i told yall i play no games. im tryna get free and enjoy life out there. This prison life is hell!! But i wanna thank all of you whove supported me and continued to believe in me.


Words cant expresshow i feel. i just feel blessed right now at this very moment. i know YAHWEH has given me more strength and talents than the average person. But im humbled. So 2012 i will shine brighter than 100000 suns. THIS IS MY YEAR!


i love all my supporters. Youve done a great job with exposing my case to the world. But ima push you harder to really hit home my freedom. So dont be suprised when i expect a little more action this year. We have to be more consistant & unified in our campaigning.


When im free embrace like a long lost brother who has finally made it home! But for now allow your heart to be my refuge/lee.


LOVE, PEACE, DIVINITY, JUSTICE, HONOR, & SOLIDARITY


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!


truth never dies~Leon Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment